Loans at Farranree Credit Union Limited
The two most important things about a loan are, being able to borrow the money and being able to repay it. At Farranree Credit Union we encourage you to manage your money carefully by structuring loans around your needs and your ability to repay.
Click on any section below to expand view
- There are no administration charges, hidden fees or transactions charges
- Repayments to suit you; we will help you settle on an amount that is realistic for your circumstances and on a realistic term.
- Credit union interest rates are fair and reasonable and capped by law
- Repayments are calculated on your reducing loan balance, so you pay less interest with each repayment
- You can pay your loan by standing order from your bank for no extra fee
- You can pay off your loan early, make additional lump sum repayments or increase your regular repayments, without a penalty. Other lenders may charge you extra for paying them back faster!
- In the event of your death, your credit union loan is insured - subject to terms, conditions and eligibility criteria - at no direct cost to you
Your application is treated in the utmost confidence and will be considered on its own merits. In deciding, whether or not to grant the loan, we take into account your record of savings and loan repayments, as well as your ability to repay.
Our loan rate of 9.9% APR means you can borrow at a reasonable rate of credit compared to other financial providers – compare us to other financial service providers and you will see that you get a great deal at Farranree Credit Union.
|Loan Amount||Standard Loan Rate||APR||Term||Weekly Repayments||Total Amount Payable|
|€1,000||9.48 % per annum variable||9.9%||1 Year||€21||€1,048.61|
|€5,000||9.48 % per annum variable||9.9%||3 Years||€37||€5,745.53|
|€10,000||9.48 % per annum variable||9.9%||5 Years||€49||€12,554.60|
Information correct as at 12/05/2017
Loans are subject to approval. Terms & Conditions apply.
If you do not meet the repayments on your loan, your account will go into arrears. This may affect your credit rating which may limit your ability to access credit in the future.
Alternatively you can use our LOAN CALCULATOR to help you:
- Work out how much a monthly/weekly repayment would be over a specific term
- Indicate how much you may be able to afford
To begin with, you have to be a member of Farranree Credit Union Limited. For more information on becoming a member please click here.
For members, please visit our office or phone us on 021-4301392 so we can process your loan application, or simply complete the Loan Enquiry Form below and we will contact you as soon as possible.
- Most recent payslip (for PAYE workers)
- Most recent tax return / audited accounts (for self-employed)
- Copies of social welfare benefit / pension information (for those on social welfare)
Additional documentation may be required dependent on loan value. Speak to a member of staff to find out more and we will happily assist you through the loan process. Loans are subject to approval. Terms & Conditions apply.
Terms & Conditions Apply
* All figures given on this web site are for your general information only, and give a rough guide to loan repayments. Any statements on this web site do not purport to be authoritative or legally binding. You are advised to check with our offices for up-to-date rates and offers.
Information is correct as at 12/05/17
Whilst every care has been made in the production of this information, it is for illustrative purposes only and to give you an overview of the potential cost of borrowing at Farranree Credit Union. It does not constitute a loan offer.